On 30 April, Dubai Ruler Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum approved the city’s infrastructure development projects, offered by UAE's Ministry of Transport (RTA). Among the projects, there was a 15-kilometre SkyWay urban transport system with 21 stations along the rout.
The regional and international media published the materials about the future perspectives of the string transport development in the UAE. One of such media was the Belorussian edition «Quality Mark». In a new interview, the journalists of the publication asked their questions to Nadezhda Gennadyevna Kosareva, General Director of CJSC «String Technologies».
From the interview, you will get to know:
- what the technical features of the string transport, created for the conditions of the Middle East are;
- what role SkyWay will play in Dubai’s transportation infrastructure;
- how will the SkyWay Innovation Centre in Sharjah differ from the test site in Maryina Gorka;
- in what mode the string transport is being tested now at the testing ground site in Belarus;
- how many people today are working on the development of the string transport;
- and much more.
Read the interview in PDF format following the link.